Online Ups 1KVA Board-X 2 x 12V/9AH
Get reliable backup power for your devices with the BoardX 1kVA Online UPS. With advanced technology and a compact design, this UPS delivers efficient and stable power protection
UPS ONLINE 1KVA BOARD-X BATT 2X 12V/9AH.” it refers to an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system that has a 1 kilovolt-ampere (kVA) capacity and uses two 12-volt, 9-ampere-hour batteries.
A 1 kVA UPS typically provides backup power for personal computers, home entertainment systems, and small office equipment. The two 12V/9AH batteries provide backup power during an electrical outage, allowing you to save your work and safely shut down your equipment.
- Input Voltage: Typically, a 1kVA UPS will accept input voltages in the range of 90-280 VAC.
- Output Voltage: The output voltage of a 1kVA UPS will typically be regulated to within +/- 2-3% of the nominal voltage, which is usually 120 or 230 VAC.
- Battery Backup Time: The battery backup time will depend on the load being powered and the capacity of the batteries. For a 1kVA UPS, you can expect a backup time of 10-30 minutes.
- Outlets: A 1kVA UPS will typically have multiple outlets, allowing you to connect multiple devices to the unit.
- Display: Most 1kVA UPS systems will have a display that shows the input voltage, output voltage, load level, and battery status.